September 24, 2009

they ask me

how i could know
that true love is on the go...

there are more than one to know that

be blessed by the love I AM

i bless you
i bless all
every moment



*Relative "Veronika Holy Flight Sails Across the Seas", White buffalo calf
woman sings to you,

"Spirits who sails across the seas" heavenly mission.

The spirit sails
across the seas of the blue of me and you,

the heart that glows to and fro,
brings the breath to you know,

the hand of god, who brings us home,

to
breathe the sacred song.

The Soul who presides to sail the winds, against
the raging sins,

to bring the heart of love to earth, and atonement for
judgment day.

Purify what is not right, for we can live inside the heart.
Not above and not below, but on the seas, rocking to and fro,

at the horizon
of of shining lights, the heavens know the hearts that knows.

Here the glow
of rising suns, dives into the shallows of the moon.

Reflection seems to be
the way, to purification on judgment day.

"Holy flight" tools of light or earthly/native name.
What makes us learn of love,
the purification of the fire's glow,
and when the heart longs to be in place,
the flight of Angels they do say.
Breathe and pout and my child,
I
know your heart,
feel the deep and ocean's waves.
Seek the tale that sets
you free,
and enjoy the hand of liberty.
On the journey of freedom's reign,
I come to hold your hand today!
Ride the spirit and long
to be in far off
distant shores that lead,
over the horizon to come again,
back into the
sacred shores our hearts do swim!
Bring this wisdom back with me and may my
flesh long to sea, to risen waves of eternity carry me forth
for all to bee... (the impossible flight of heaven sent)

Keine Kommentare: