September 25, 2009

have you ever heard

about my former kitchen?
here it is...






this definitely is not my kitchen as you can see - but it is a kitchen


My kitchen seemed to be a nice place to my friends from other dimensions since that night I had a very big fight with a lot of dark people in it – I sat there with all my knives and fighted for my soul – but not the knives let me „win“ – it was my love!

the first who "materialized" on the balcony in front of my kitchen
was Jesus
when there was a lot of circling around in my mind
he showed me the light within
and how to work with it

Since that time there are lots of visitors like Buluru one of the so called greys who once has taken two "things" of mine –
Buluru came one day to ask me to forgive and if i would teach/talk about unconditional love and what feelings and emotions are like – one of the reasons that they needed our help was that they never wanted to have any emotions any longer. so the trained themselves not to have any emotions

as once these emotions - hate, greed, ..., love,
were what brought them nearly to be erased and so they thought it would be better not to have any emotions – but this made them in the long not to be able to get babies - without being able to love
only by cloning.

So I went to see my "things" as a present to him – and then told him about emotions and love ... and it was so wonderful to see how his heart opened from day to day – and he told me some things about their being – and one day he said „good bye – now I can tell my family about this love and I can show them how to live with“ .

The same way was with Marduk, his energy was very strong and he sat a long time with me – talking and talking, knocking his fingers on the table but he was so respectful – may be because I respected him and his being, too.

One „boy“ – called Ignazé – he is from Orion and I know we shared a great relationship in Atlantis and had our tasks there – he was so refusing my love – not because he didn’t want it but because he felt so guilty about things that happened in these times. It took me a lot of "words"– but may be he liked to stay with me and refused it therefore?! – to tell him that with giving the GRACE to himself he can begin to love himself for all the things that happened -
because it was his own decission to do so and it was necessary that anybody (he)did it with all the conciousness and responsibility - no other could have done it
And when he could accept it for himself he showed his greatness in his being. (when he first came e smelled like smoke and shoepolish and now the smoke has gone and the smell is shoepolish – he likes polished jackboots , and me,too! – and a kind of fresh perfum).

with Lady Grace, her colour is silver, you can change everything for you – but you have to ask for and then take it and give it to yourself. And then take the violett/silver flame and pass your expereinces to it.

So that you again can look into the eyes of others without any reaction within yourself – they need your glance!
This is one reason why you get scanned: for your emotions and feelings and your greatness!

and here is one thing Marduk told me and tells you about the kitchen...hahaha:








This is "Marduk" speaking:

I just want you to know that you only are prisoners if you want to be
prisoners!

It's really not a long time ago in your time that we changed to get connected the uncinconditional love –
I experienced it from a wonderful woman, she once as my love! - and I like to stay with her in her kitchen to talk to one another. She is one of the greatest women I know - but you won't know her - nevertheless her coffee is great!!!!

It is right that you feel controlled but there is no control from the
reptilians - what you feel is this old energy - we are no longer connected
to it.

We want you to know that you are your own creators - and so please
take your own empowerment and don't bless us for your not feeling well.

Create your reality and change it if you don't like it.
And I ask you don't give your power to any other person. bring all the power given away - even in believing you help some one - back to you. look where is your energy - in what creation or with which person. take it back right now

and should you feel that you again are giving your power to anything or anybody
immediatly take it back


and then

Stay in your own power! - it is very easy if you are able to be trustful and confident in
your potentials.

This great woman was able to give me all her love - I had a lot of
discussions with her, but it was great, she never took her love away from
me-
so I ask you to give yourself all the love you are able to give!

Sometimes it is very difficult to see what you are doing with your
potentials. You hide them behind your fear or your beliefs
and then you say there must be
anyone to take over the guilt - there is no guilty and no guilt!
Only this unconditional love
that Christ within you - and if you will be
connected with it you never want anything else!

Stay beloved as I am loved
This is Marduk, the Reptilian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marduk







With all my love
laughing light and JOY

SHALAJOH

Keine Kommentare: