September 04, 2010

the essence is

whether ironing
whether vacuuming
whether sitting
whether going
whether talking
whether being silent
whether dancing
wheher ... 
what ever doing


the essence is serenity
that * s it
to be tranquil  in the innermost core

being in doing
and doing in being

relaxed in my middle
within the fullness
I am

now
in every and each moment

there was the cork on it

a birch does not compare itself with an oak
a thistle does not compare itself witth a rose

in my unique way
fulfill my potential

in motion
like the river
like water flowing

without imagination
of what will show around the next bend
within
the feeling of trust and relaxation

what ever happens
it is just right

mastering the energy of  fire
to create not to destroy

creating with me within myself
revealing
the masterpiece
that is hidden within me

polishing this piece
till it glosses


and to thank my Creator
for this wonderful - work

he has created


 mind is understood to assist me
but he and I
are independent of each other

He is very helpful to me
but not my "master"

gaiety
joy
fulfillment
satisfaction

form live
with me
into
a work of art

so the rainbow
is felt

with all its nuances

Keine Kommentare: