Februar 27, 2010

once

and again

leave the people where they belong to

let them partying their own way

a name is a name

and even it may say something to someone
it may say quite the opposite to next one

and if you cannot hear the voice - the timbre - then it is not the right voice - the right timbre to you

i sit in the light
the surrounding is dark


when the llight shines
the moths seem to come


but the moths die while touching the light

so the moths can*t take the light from me
they rather die than leave the light alone

they die for the light

will you die for the light, too


kiss me
i am the death

kiss me
i am the light

i show the way (light it)
more is not to be done

i am in the all that is

and as all is
there is nothing that not is

i am a child of MY FATHER

in all my humility

the king always knows where i am
the king watches over me
the king gave me his guardians
so that i can go my way
so that i can show my light
so that i can walk my talk in seemingly new ways

i love you so - my king
even if i do not understand you

i know that i am your queen
and you know about all my paths

Keine Kommentare: