Januar 06, 2010

the mirror "cries" or "laughs"

I want
that you awake, my dear

you are a powerful being 

here you see youself as this powerful being

But what happens ?

What does the mirror show you
When you look into the mirror of your life?

Do you like what you see?

Do you hear me - the mirror - crying out loud?

"You are that one who created this all
That happens each and every moment to you
It is you with all your believes who created
What you like and what you do not like.
And when you do not like what you see
Why do you go on creating this again and again?

You are the powerful being
take on your responsibility
for being the one who brought all your expereinces into your life.

Begin to live the life you want to life
With blessings
Bless your thoughts
Bless your imaginations
Bless your visions

BE CONCIOUS ABOUT YOURSELF

I - the mirror - can only show you what you did yourself to yourself -

So when you are the little cat
That sees a lion
Then you - the little cat - created youreslf as this lion...

Imagine it - see it - feel it - be it - and then I - the mirror - can show it to you



                   I show you all the time 
The powerful being
That you are
I love you - and therefore I cry when you cry - I laugh when you laugh


See that one within me - the mirror - is your very best friend -
The only friend who is always with you - all ways - that is you

Keine Kommentare: